I was just thinking… if it had been a different time in both our lives, we might actually have met. How do you suppose that would’ve gone?
U Talkin' U2 To Me?
here are a few things for you to look at
- After only a week of this the casualties have been 205 dead Palestinians (80% civilians, and at least 34 children) and more than 1500 wounded and around 900 homes destroyed, over a 100,000 dislocated, while on the Israeli side there are 0 dead and 2 or 3 wounded and 0 buildings destroyed
- today morning all senior high school and college palestinian students got there grades, which is usually a celebrated event, and most of them got very high grades in fields of science and literature, but instead of celebrating they are morning and fleeing their homes, and 18 of them were dead
- On another hand, Israel’s government is paying college students to spread pro-Israel propaganda on social media (x)
if you don’t find that sickening than please get out
- Israel gets a high tech notification on smart phones of any bombing that might target them (the App is called “Israel Red Alert) and the Israelis are taken to bombing shelters. the Palestinian resistance gives them an hours warning before it anyway. While the Israeli’s warn the palestinians around 56 seconds before bombing, and it notifies them by a smaller warning bomb on the roof of the house
SO BASICALLY WARN THEM OF BOMB USING BOMBS, MAKES SENSE. AND IF THE WARNING BOMB ON THE ROOF MAKES IT COLLAPSE ON A CHILDS HEAD THAT’S OKAY
video and video
- The Palestinians are asked to evacuate. EVACUATE TO WHERE EXACTLY?! have a look at the map
Israel controls all the movement of the citizens and its borders. No one is allowed to leave. on the borders with Egypt (rafa) it is also blocked and no one is allowed to leave that way either. So the civilians should just through themselves in the sea right!? oops no not allowed as well
- The Palestinians have NO ARMY of their own. please get that inside your bloody heads. how can yo say they are fighting a war!? then what is Hamas you ask me? well for one thing, “Hamas” was a democratically elected political group by people in Gaza to govern them, and Israel denied them that right, and the group that is responsible of any military acts is a branch in Hamas named Qtab Al Qassam, who are not an army, and the weapons they use to resist the Israeli occupation they make themselves, because any means of importing weapons from any neighboring Arab countries is sealed, besides (and for shame!) not a single Arab country offers any, not even the least amount to defend themselves.
They are labeled almost by everyone as terrorists because they fight back, I mean in what universe would an oppressed people tolerate being kicked out of their homes, bombed and watching their children die before their eyes!?
It is crazy to me that people label them as terrorists but not Israel who is an apartheid terrorist state with a freaking army that is funded by the USA.
So what? you except those people to live under oppressive conditions for 60 years, and tolerate regular bombings and arrests from Israel and just accept it and not fight back in any desperate way they can.
no, you know what, that makes total sense!! how dare i be such a blind ignorant fool!!
- While we’re at it, because I don’t want any little piece of shit to come tell me, well Hamas didn’t accept the proposal of Egypt to stop the bombing. SIT THE HECK DOWN. Egypt which is supposed to act as an arab correspondent to the conflict for the Palestinians, like the USA to Israel, did not officially put up any proposal or movement but merely made a weak statement of disapproval. The Palestinian people said clearly: they want ceasefire and for the siege to be removed from Gaza, and for the Israeli violence and oppression to be stopped on all Palestinians, and for the to live safety in their own homes
apparently that was unreasonable and too much to ask
Hamas did not reject the ceasefire. Israel did.
an extract from the article explains my point
As Mya Guarnieri explains succinctly in +972 Mag, the Egyptian “ceasefire” would have meant a return to a comfortable status quo for Israel in which:
Israel strikes Gaza from time to time and kills Palestinian civilians there and in the West Bank without garnering much scrutiny from the international media and, by extension, the international community. Returning to the status quo would also mean an end to the immediate damage to Israel’s image caused by the horrific photos and footage coming out of Gaza, and global protests against what Israel calls “Operation Protective Edge.”
But it would mean no change to the reality for 1.8 million Palestinians in Gaza living under crushing siege.
In the immediate period, the bogus “ceasefire” initiative gives Israel the opportunity to spin headlines in its direction – claiming that Hamas are being irrational and unreasonable “terrorists.”
- The difference between a Hamas rocket and an Israeli airstrike
- schools are being used as shelters and places to take the wounded because the hospitals and medical team can barely sustain the flow of the wounded
- Israel fired 5 missiles at al-Wafa hospital in Gaza City on Friday WHERE CHILDREN ARE STAYING, and has threatened to bomb it again (x)
- The Israelis are NOT DEFENDING THEMSELVES. YOU CAN’T DEFEND SOMETHING THAT IS NOT YOURS. THIS IS AN OCCUPATION OF PEOPEL’S LAND AGAINST THEIR WILL BY VIOLENCE AND FORCE
- Israel has broken over 65 UN resolutions. SIXTY FIVE.
- In the lead up to Operation Cast Lead, senior Israeli army General Gadi Eisenkot disclosed Israel’s plans to expand the Dahiya doctrine, telling an Israeli newspaper, “We will wield disproportionate power against every village from which shots are fired on Israel, and cause immense damage and destruction. From our perspective, these are military bases.” He added, “This isn’t a suggestion. This is a plan that has already been authorized.” (x)
so basically the Israeli army sees homes where families live as military bases because to them every palestinian is a terrorist
- the United Nations Fact Finding Mission on the Gaza Conflict, better known as The Goldstone Report The report continued (emphasis mine), “Statements by political and military leaders prior to and during the military operations in Gaza leave little doubt that disproportionate destruction and violence against civilians were part of a deliberate policy.” (emphasis and bold mine) (x)
- this video is compilation of videos taken by Israelis and Palestinians posted on social networks, it shift between the bombing of Palestinian homes and screams of children and mothers to the pro-Israeli protest by Israeli citizens
SO STOP LISTENING TO YOUR MAINSTREAM MEDIA AND WAKE UP
NO THIS IS NOT A WAR. THIS IS GENOCIDE.